Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

OMFG You do not kill clown!

LMAO! what an awesome addition to the series, that clown will haunt my dreams for many seasons

(2004) Glass of water (2004) Glass of water

snore

ZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz what? it finished?

from the great reviews i was expecting it to be funny.....well it wasnt and it sucked. you do good claymation tho

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

ROFL

and there was me thinking it would have a storyline!

doesnt deserve to be #1, excellent animation there though

Mario Brothers - Part II Mario Brothers - Part II

the greatest sprite movie ever

i loved the music soooooooo much! it makes all the mad fighting really cool and exciting

Mega Man Saga, Preview Mega Man Saga, Preview

pretty neat

the action was a bit hard to follow as everything was moving so fast, even the background was moving i think!

this is good though, i'll look out for the rest of the series

Techneon responds:

yeah sorry about that, it was a bit fast

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

the greatest ever

Krinkels is the King of all Flash! you probably remember me, i was that guy who called you a weirdo in a review for Madness Combat. i only said that because the story in Madness Combat didnt make sense, a man who decides to kill a park full of people for nothing. is it because he doesnt like the Chicken Dance?

by the way, i really don't think you should make the hero die so often. the fact that this has over 7000 frames just plain scares me

9-11 Tribute 9-11 Tribute

i agree with deep_karma

you americans only care about yourselfs, you dont give a shit about other people in the world.
if someone flew a plane into a British building you wouldnt care, you'd only be interested if people from your own country died!

the song was great but the pics were a bit stupid after a while

Dipesh responds:

Actually... My mother and father were born in Kenya, Africa and raised in Coventry, England. WHAT NOW, BITCH?! lol... I'm glad we all have opinions, and I'm aware that London is constantly under terrorism threats as well. So, chill out... Our countries are allies.

Strawberry's Pistol Strawberry's Pistol

Strawberry is such a retard

the fact that you made a Madness clock disgusts me!

Madness clock would have killed him like he does to the sherrifs hencemen

TurdClock responds:

Madness clock??????? what the fuck do you mean? if you're talking about the clock with the "cross" on it's face, its RedemtionClock.....w00t !

Coleslaw's Room Coleslaw's Room

i cant believe people make this stuff!

what sad,pathetic person would want to make a movie about a pot of coleslaw?

i think the answer is obvious though,this moron would. a person who clearly didnt have anything better to do, so named himself ColeslawClock.

but of course! he will come back at me with some lame response that i have a queer name. then he will ask me if i am a homosexual, an answer which he will be dying for me to give to him, the faggit!

ps.please check out my profile dumbass, you'll agree that my picture is pretty cool

Coleslaw-clock responds:

haha!, you haven't even made a flash movie..you lame cock.And I don't care if you're a fag, that's your decision if you wanna fuck other males in the rectum with a wooden dildo-strapon lubricated with paté!....and why did you tell me to look at the profile pic ??, I see nothing cool with it, just Yoda playing some god damn contra bass.Well I'm not gonna waste my time on this shit...I hope you'll make a movie so I can review it :)

12 or more star fight 12 or more star fight

you stole the sound for this piece of crap!

you stole it from Madness R